REG Houston, LLC
About the REG Houston, LLC Facility
- Nameplate Capacity: 35 mmgy
- Feedstocks: Low free fatty acid feedstocks
- Loading Capabilities: Truck, Rail, Barge and Deepwater vessel
- Rail Line: Union Pacific
- Production Start Date: June 2008
11815 Port Road
Seabrook, Texas 77586
Hours of Operation:
- Loading: Monday – Friday: 6 AM – 3 PM
- Office: Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
- Weekends: availability limited
- Loading Appointment Required: Yes.
- Contact: email@example.com
REG Houston, LLC is a 35 million gallon per year, commercial scale, state-of-the-art biodiesel production facility in Houston, Texas. The facility was engineered and constructed by Lurge and owned by US Biodiesel Group. In 2008, REG acquired the facility and production began the same year. REG Houston currently employs more than a dozen full-time, green-collared, skilled employees with family-wage jobs, and full-benefits. Other indirect jobs include truck drivers for the hundreds of inbound and outbound trucks each month.