About the REG Ralston Facility
- Nameplate Capacity: 12 mmgy
- Feedstocks: Low free fatty acid feedstocks
- Loading Capabilities: Truck and rail
- Rail Line: Union Pacific
- Production Start Date: August 2002
33321 215th St.
Ralston, IA 51459
Hours of Operation:
- Loading: Monday – Friday: 7 AM – 4 PM CDT
- Office: Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM CDT
- Loading Appointment Required: Yes
- Contact: email@example.com
REG Ralston is a 12 million gallon per year, commercial-scale, state-of-the-art biodiesel production facility in Ralston, Iowa. The facility was engineered and constructed by REG in 2001 with production beginning in August 2002. In 2016, REG announced the plant would be upgraded and capacity would increase to 30 mmgy.